Win7 X Folder is Simple freeware File and Folder utility for windows. Win7 X Folder is a multipurpose utility which can be used to perform many common operations on files and folders. Bach rename many files and folder at a time using unique renaming templates (rules), Perform Search operation on both File, Folder Names and it’s contents, Save a list of Files and Folders to a TXT or CSV (Comma Separated Value) File with information such as File/Folder Name, Size, Date of Last Modification. Perform all these operations simultaneously by switching between tasks using the simple tabbed interface.
- Very neat and easy to use tabbed interface.
- Perform multiple operations at a time.
- Multi-threaded (very fast compared to last version )
- Very small in filesize 290KB (40kb when compressed).
- Portable, No installation is needed just run it directly, which makes it best suited to carry around in a pendrive.
- Supports all version of windows operating system including windows vista, windows 7 and windows 8 (both 32bit and 64bit).
- List of Files and folders can be saved to a file along with their sizes and other info. (.txt or .csv)
- A simple search functionality allows you to perform search operation on file – folder names and their contents.
- Rename multiple files and folder at a time using easy to use templates (Just fill in the blanks, you are ready to go!)
- Search results can be saved to a file.
Need Help? Quick Tutorial
Visit our Blog
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 or higher,
- .Net Framework 3.5 or higher,
- Improved Search Functionality.
- Improved User Interface with multiple tabs.
- Fixed Stability issues.
- Low memory footprint.
- Support for command line arguments.
“Win7 X Folder – powerful, simple-to-use and friendly freeware that helps you search, manage, list or batch rename the content of any folders.“
Download Win7 X Folder v1.0
Download Win7 X Folder v1.2
Download Win7 X Folder v1.5
How to Batch Rename Files and Folders
How to Save the List Files in a Folder
[email protected] · December 2, 2013 at 12:22 pm
I have been using another program but after trying yours it is like comparing chalk n cheese. thanku very much